🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Posts are not jobs!
Page options
hadikallas
Community Member

Posts are not jobs!

Hello,

I have been seeing many posts (in "My Feed" or by searching manually), that are not actual jobs. Just posts where people are expressing how good they are and that they are looking for a job. It is getting really annoying, "My Feed" section is filled with these posts and I have to dislike every similar post to hide it, which becomes messy.

I need to know the policy concerning these posts. Is it legal? And if not, is there a way to report them?

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
alexandernovikov
Community Member

There is, if you click "flag as inappropriate", you see it as one of the options (see attachment).

Honestly, i think people are just doing it by mistake. These posts are not visible for potential clients anyway, only to freelancers, so there can't be any rational reason to post them.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
alexandernovikov
Community Member

There is, if you click "flag as inappropriate", you see it as one of the options (see attachment).

Honestly, i think people are just doing it by mistake. These posts are not visible for potential clients anyway, only to freelancers, so there can't be any rational reason to post them.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members