🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Premium Services
Page options
cordeiro_shaun
Community Member

Premium Services

I've completed several surveys for Upwork before, but think that I deleted a few in haste and one may have been for premium services 😞 What can I do now? I tried to talk to an agent, but they simply said that it may have expired because they don't see that I'm currently enrolled, which I already know. I was hoping that one of our blessed community gurus can review my profile and account. I have very high earnings, hours, jobs, and job success score. When I search in my category, I'm often listed below those with much lower qualifications and successes. I'm getting really frustrated.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
robin_hyman
Community Member

I have no advice regarding the surveys, but as for your profile....you should be giving advice, not asking for it!  

Don't search your category for your profile.  It doesn't mean much in terms of your win rate.  Focus on applying to jobs you can do well.  Two things I would change on your profile 1) Starting the first four paragraphs with "I".  Focus more on the client and how you can deliver.  2) Remove your hourly wage from the profile.  It's already there.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
robin_hyman
Community Member

I have no advice regarding the surveys, but as for your profile....you should be giving advice, not asking for it!  

Don't search your category for your profile.  It doesn't mean much in terms of your win rate.  Focus on applying to jobs you can do well.  Two things I would change on your profile 1) Starting the first four paragraphs with "I".  Focus more on the client and how you can deliver.  2) Remove your hourly wage from the profile.  It's already there.  

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shaun, 

Eligible freelancers and agencies will receive an invitation by email. If you receive the email, you can follow the link in the email to apply. You’ll need to show in-demand experience and pass an interview to join.

Premium is currently an invitation-only offering. There is no way to request an invitation at this time. You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members