🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Premium customer support for Top Rated
Page options
1ec0ecc3
Community Member

Premium customer support for Top Rated

Hi, recently I've become a top-rated freelancer but I can't find premium customer support anywhere. I need an email to contact Upwork or live chat, but all I can see is the green Get Support button which is a bot and doesn't solve my problem. Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Milena,

Our team will create a ticket for you where they can assist you further. Please add a screenshot from our help center as well so that our team can investigate further why you were not able to connect with our Customer Support. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
irshadbabar
Community Member

Milena, Did you get the help, same is happening with me. I am top rated but don't see option for phone or chat and tried many workflows.

Hi Irshad, I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We'll also be happy to assist you with your issues here, could you please let us know what seems to be the issue?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

I want to cancel one of my scheduled transaction, I am trying to contact via Get Support option and I see this "Hi there! I'm Agatha! I am available to answer your questions 7/24/365!" and this bot ask me to create a ticket and it seems like I might have submitted a lot of tickets and I didn't get any confirmations regarding ticket on my email or any kind of notification

I am a top rated freelancer and I know using get support I can talk to upwork agent quickly but I don't see that option enabled for me, Also I tried calling on upwork contact number +1 650 316 7500 but I got only recorded options no way to talk to agent right now

How do I do that? Can you please help out?

Thanks

Thanks for following up, Irshad. I can confirm you've been able to submit a number of support tickets to our team. Please allow some time for our team to merge and review, they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

I really appreciate your quick response, If upwork could manage a notification email for the tickets user created, that would save a lot of time and will allow user to pay some patience at that time.

Thanks

kinector
Community Member

Milena, are you saying that the bot did not solve your problem? How can that be? That's unimaginable! 

🤪

a_lipsey
Community Member

Maybe I'm missing it, but you typically have to go through the bot to get to the premium support. You click Get Support then tell it you want to chat with an agent or talk to an agent, and it will get you through to a human. That's always been how I've contacted support with TR. 

hrishiannu86
Community Member

Even with me being top-rated I don't see any Live chat and My recent client declined to pay me even when I finished the job according to the brief and asked me for additional work after 4 days

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths