🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Premium support not available
Page options
8296a91a
Community Member

Premium support not available

I've been Top Rated for a while now, and I have a problem with my public profile showing my earnings even though I'm a Plus member and my settings show that is set to private.

I've tried interacting with the chat bot multiple times, but it does not allow me to speak to a human being. This is odd, because the documentation here says clearly that Top Rated status includes premium phone and chat support. I would really appreciate somebody getting in touch with me about this, because the bot just sends me to articles that don't help and says somebody will get in touch with me without any timetable or other details. 

This is very frustrating that features I'm paying extra for and features listed as available to me after I've earned Top Rated seemingly non functional. I don't want to come off as entitled, but I don't know how else to feel given the current situation.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi KC,

I apologize for the inconvenience you had while trying to reach out to support. I checked your account and it looks like you have successfully submitted a support ticket. Please allow time for our team to review, and one of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ndhaskin
Community Member

I can't help with much else, but if you type agent into the chat box it gets you to a human

Afraid not.

Just has a button saying "ask us to contact you" and that's it. Sometimes it asks me to rank out of 5 stars how much it helped me, and when I give it a 1 and say it's slow and doesn't answer my question, it thanks me and stops offering other options.

You're on the help and support page when you do it, right?

Mine looks like this - 

ndhaskin_0-1647583960696.png

It looks differently if I'm on the community page, for example

I was both on support and community, and it only gave me the option to ask for a contact. There was no button to chat with an agent.

JoanneP

Hi KC,

I apologize for the inconvenience you had while trying to reach out to support. I checked your account and it looks like you have successfully submitted a support ticket. Please allow time for our team to review, and one of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further.  

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members