🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Previous Freelancer/Hire
Page options
tropicany
Community Member

Previous Freelancer/Hire

As freelancers, we see when our previous clients post new jobs as they are highlighted accordingly. I wonder if I apply to a job which my previous client posted, will I also be highlighted as a 'previous hire/freelancer' on his side?

3 REPLIES 3
hoyle_editing
Community Member

I am not sure in the case of your example specifically. However, if you have worked for the client before then you could pressumably just speak to them through messages about the job without the need to submit an official proposal?

This particular client seems to dislike using Messages. He hired me without any interview for the previous job and then when the work was completed, he approved it, wrote Thank you, and that was it 😉 I tried contacting him now via Messages and didn't get any reply as expected so I had to spend a few connects to apply for this new job after all. Then he hired me immediately. So I guess I either was highlighted for him or he just recognized me when he saw me among the applicants.

Maria P wrote:

so I had to spend a few connects to apply for this new job after all. Then he hired me immediately. So I guess I either was highlighted for him or he just recognized me when he saw me among the applicants.

You're clearly unforgettable

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members