🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Previous work link
Page options
mbilal16
Community Member

Previous work link

Hi guys I'm facing an issue here. whenever I shared the link to my previous work/portfolio in the proposal the system rejected it. It said that you are not allowed to share the links. As I know these portfolio links boost the proposal and win the client's trust regarding work.  

Plz, recommend any suggestions?

Regards

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

Are you referring to sharing external portfolios? If you do, yes, you can share your external portfolios. Portfolios are an important part of a freelancer’s bidding process to show off their past work and their potential to complete a future project. That is why we are not prohibiting the sharing of external links to personal portfolios or other websites that provide examples of past work. We recognize that some of these links might include contact information and ways to identify and contact you outside of the Upwork platform. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place.

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies and see if this helps? Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths