cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private Forums

matthew i Member Since: Dec 11, 2010
21 of 40
In case you haven't noticed, this is why you are on a thread that mentions we should private sections. So we don't have a bunch of obnoxious contractors replying to a thread that isn't meant for them.
Community Leader
André U Member Since: Dec 5, 2013
22 of 40
[quote=André Ueckert] See the difference now? It's not "for clients", but rather "for client-related issues". I cannot make it more clear than this, sorry. [/quote] You won't change this structure because the forum is not intended for your proposed usage. It's meant to be a point where both parties can get into touch with each other, to exchange ideas and concerns. Exactly that's why it is crucial not to limit subsections of this forum. If you really want a quite place to chat and gather with other clients, then go for a suitable place. No idea what that could be since I am not client, but I'm sure you've come across such communities in your outstanding career as a business man.
Community Guru
Mandy D Member Since: Jul 29, 2013
23 of 40
"Many can't hack it, probably fired for insubordination or something else because you have some sense of "entitlement" in which you didn't earn." As a business owner, I have "fired" a few clients for similar reasons :-).
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
24 of 40
If you don't understand my previous comment, then I can't waste my time explaining it to you again. Call me hypocrite if that makes you feel better... you have been rude to everyone so why stop now, right? And by the way, posting something in the client section doesn't mean that only clients are allowed to reply. This is a forum for everyone. If you want to talk with someone privately, then you are in the wrong place.
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
25 of 40
I didn't ask you about posting world wide salaries... I asked you what your real problem is.
Community Guru
Margaret P Member Since: Jul 7, 2007
26 of 40
[quote=Natasa R.]For the last 24 hours, you have done nothing but being rude and upsetting people in the forum. Why is that? What is your real problem matthew i?[/quote] it is a slow day at McDonald's and there are not enough customers to keep him occupied.
matthew i Member Since: Dec 11, 2010
27 of 40
Nice one for the screenshot. Another post made by a contractor that has nothing to do with topic. Just another piece of evidence to provide why private forums are needed. Thanks!
Community Guru
Mandy D Member Since: Jul 29, 2013
28 of 40
I agree there should be private forums. Then you could log on and harass yourself all day. My goodness ... so much waffle and very little new information.
Robin C Member Since: Jan 10, 2012
29 of 40
Notice how he argued this all the way through Valentine's Day, evening, and through the night? It really is sad. I don't know. He is so vile and abrasive, but maybe he deserves our sympathy. Nah
Ace Contributor
Aleah T Member Since: Mar 25, 2010
30 of 40
Meh it's just another troll. The forums must have been so quiet someone decided to play the clown.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS