cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private Forums

matthew i Member Since: Dec 11, 2010
31 of 40
Wrong,being hired means you are now employed ie ; working for said client or employer. People don't hire plumbers full time, no it's not the same, it's not even close, analogies are warped.
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
32 of 40
33 of 40
That link says I'm right. Employee: a person employed for wages or salary, esp. at nonexecutive level.
Community Guru
34 of 40
Hiring is a contract by which one person grants to another either the enjoymentof a thing or the use of the labor and industry, either of himself or his servant,during a certain time, for a stipulated compensation, or where one contracts for the labor or services of another about a thing bailed to him for a specified purpose. CodeGa. 1S82, Using the services of a plumber, or an oDesk freelancer, certainly falls under that definition. You do not have to be an employee to be hired.
35 of 40
You don't even deserve a reply from me after that one. Plumbers and hiring on Odesk is not the same thing, not even close. Read the definition of employee. Again, you're rather playing dumb or just don't know any better.
Community Guru
36 of 40
Would be like stealing candy from a baby
37 of 40
Yep, that's the attitude that's turned off clients from this site. The same 3 trolls posting on every topic, clearly means you don't have any jobs Smiley Happy I wonder why that is.
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
38 of 40
is the attempted St Valentine's day massacre running out of steam now?
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
39 of 40
One week gone now, yey!

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
40 of 40
LOOOL this so breaks any sense because contractors can be freelancers, and opposite. Or you are going to forbid freelancers to outsource other freelancers? hahahha, I can't believe what I'm reading here.