🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Private feedback
Page options
3a49d474
Community Member

Private feedback

I am new to Upwork and need some help. I have just got my JSS a few days ago and it is 100%. But yesterday I got a contract to create an Admob account from the information client has provided and send it to him. It was just $5 contract. But the account was not verified because he has provided me duplicate information. It's not a my problem. After that he cancelled the contract and he requested for a refund. I accepted the request. But I think I have been given a bad private feedback by him. It will ruin my JSS and no one will hire me again. Please someone help me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No. Private feedback can never be changed. 

You don't even know if you have bad feedback!!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
martina_plaschka
Community Member

No reason to panic. Just wait for the next JSS calculation. He might not have even left bad private feedback. But if he did, that would not ruin your profile. 

Finally, there is absolutely nothing you can do to change private feedback, so worrying about it is not productive. 

Can't I request a support ticket for this? 

No. Private feedback can never be changed. 

You don't even know if you have bad feedback!!

3a49d474
Community Member

Ok. Thank you

tagrendy
Community Member

A $5 contract has very little impact, even if he gave you 1/10, it would probably make 3% impact or not even that. 

But I have earned $65 only. So can't $5 contract do a big impact on JSS?

Well, actually since you refunded him, it's not even a $5 contract, it's $0 contract, I had a similar situation with a $200 contract and it didn't make much impact.

Thank you for your help

He only has 4 feedback reviews, all for low-value projects, so yes, it could make a significant impact.

How can I open a support ticket? 

petra_r
Community Member

What do you want a support ticket for?

If it's because of your JSS, they won't tell you anything we haven't already told you...

The value has some impact, but it is not calculated 5$ divided by 60$. The more important metric is still 1 contract/x number of contracts. Hope I said that in an understandable way.... 

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Upwork doesn't accept support tickets for the platform working exactly as designed. BTW, Christine and myself are freelancers just like you, not upwork employees. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members