Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Freelancer Groups-Invite Only?

jsutherland
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
1 of 5

It seems that there are job offer groups that are invite only for top ranked people in specific categories. 

I'm not sure how these groups work and it seems that at the moment there are only specific categories. From Data Entry to Mobile Developers.

It appears all categories will move to this platform and you can only get into this elite job offer group by being invited. I guess for the future you don't get the elite jobs unless your overall rankings are top rated.

Does anyone know about these groups and where do the clients come from?

stephenbrightman
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
2 of 5

and who gets to do the choosing and inviting...I really hope it's not anoher robot that's been promoted.

jadt65
Community Leader
Julie T Member Since: Sep 29, 2011
3 of 5

When I asked CS about them, the rep appeared surprise thant I knew about them and asked where I received the information. Then I was told it was Elance only. A couple days ago, I saw the "invite" on the Freelancers Union website. 

jsutherland
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
4 of 5

Maybe this is another part of why we have a job success score now. 

It might be they are moving all the high rated freelancers over to that platform and in time, the low paying jobs and freelancers who scores are not that good will not be invited.

I went there as a client and it seems that none of the freelancers have a job success score on their portfolio.

lanwanman
Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
5 of 5

DELETED by author.

Ron aka LanWanMan
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS