Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Transferring the money to Payoneer

buddhikasri
Buddhika W Member Since: May 16, 2016
1 of 15

Hello,

I joined Odesk 2013 and at the begining I didn't got the job due to zero experience and give up few years. Then again recently start applying for job with new boost and little start to grow by doing 1-2 jobs. Now I got the job experience and money, but I cannot get my money to account.

After long work I have earned some of money through upwork and yesterday & today I try to Transfer my money to my Payonner account. Unfortunately I got following error massage.

"Unfortunately, there appears to be a problem with your Payoneer card. Please contact Payoneer support and refer to Payee ID buddhikasri"

For me  current earning is some considerable amount to our currency and want to transfer to the my Payoneer account.

Payoneer Email : will give as request
Payoneer Name : will give as request

Please attend the matter and setup the account detail correctly, that I want to get money and invest to develop my upwork business as well as my personal web site.

www.------.com
www.-------.com

expect your help/support on this regard.

Thank you,
Buddhika

cupidmedia
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
2 of 15

Buddhika, the error message has already told you what you need to do. You need to contact Payoneer.

stencil_media
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
3 of 15

Yeah, what Jennifer said. I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure that you need to contact Payoneer support and refer to Payee ID buddhikasri.

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
buddhikasri
4 of 15

Hello Jennifer & Scott,

I have already contact the payoneer and they told me there is no problem with account and might be the problem on Upwork linking or setup. I already open the ticket for this issue and I want to resovel this problem soon & want to get money transfered.

Thanks anyway, will deal further with help and support to resoleve this matter.

Thank you,

Buddhika

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 15

Hi Buddhika,

I see our team has gathered all the necessary information from you and escalated your case further. You will receive an update from our team soon, so please keep checking your main ticket and avoid creating any additional requests.

Untitled
buddhikasri
6 of 15

Hello,

Please, someone check with your team, that I didn't got any solution to my problem yet. I need to get my money transfer soon please help me.

Thank you,

Buddhika

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 15

Hi Buddhika, 

I can see that you have an open ticket with the team, and they are still investigating the issue. I will follow up your ticket with them so that they can update you the soonest. 

~ Avery
Upwork
buddhikasri
8 of 15

Hi all,

Why didn't I get update on my problem?

In my country, due to garvernment regulation, Paypal money receiving not working and that's why I opened Payoneer, also other methods are not benefitial for me.

I'm dissapointing about this matter, that still I cannot get my hard earned money from UpWork & they already have gotten the upwork share.

Thank you,

Buddhika

buddhikasri
9 of 15

Hello,

Please sombody tell me, what's going on, It's almost 4 days that I'm waiting to resolve my isuue.

Thank you,

Buddhika

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
10 of 15

@Buddhika W wrote:

Hello,

Please sombody tell me, what's going on, It's almost 4 days that I'm waiting to resolve my isuue.

Thank you,

Buddhika

The mods have stated Upwork has to investigate the issue and these things take time. You're just going to have to be patient. I'm sure they will let you know as soon as it's solved.  

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS