Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Transferring the money to Payoneer

codylex
Ace Contributor
Emmanuel S Member Since: Mar 17, 2016
11 of 15
Hello Buddhika

You said 2013 right? If you got Payoneer card since 2013 till now, sorry man, it might have expired or maybe deactivated (Payoneer card will only last for 3 years).
Or have you requested a new card? If you have gotten a new card, then I think maybe you didn't activate the card. Log into your Payoneer account, and activate the card. You will see "Activate New Card" clearly written on the Card page.

And I don't think Upwork can solve this issue. I think it's Payoneer. But let'em both work.
Contact Payoneer through LIVE CHAT, that works best. They can solve your card problem quickly when using the live chat. DON'T use E-mail.

E.g- if it's something about reactivating the card/activating a new card, they will need to send you an email that will last few minutes to do this. (This is a long story)

Just contact them bro.
buddhikasri
Buddhika W Member Since: May 16, 2016
12 of 15

Hello Emmanual,

Who says I got Payoneer card since 2013? and got payoneer account since 2013?

I think you have misunderstud the things...

I have open the Payoneer account recently, and already card activated. Also already contact the Payoneer for the matter but there is no any issue in Payoneer account as per them. What they asking is to check on Upwork Account linking or setup i don't know who's right or wrong.

Thank you,

Buddhika

buddhikasri
13 of 15

Hello,

Could you please someone reset the my current payoneer- Payment method linking. There, I can try re-setuping/editing the Payoneer account linking again to payment method section to check whether problem solve or not.

Please help me to do this testing.

Thank you,

Buddhika

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
14 of 15

Hi Buddhika,

I am sorry about the delay. Your concern has already been escalated to our Financial team and they are currently checking on what we can do on our end.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
buddhikasri
15 of 15

Thanks, Valeria

I will wait another few times until resolve this.

Thank you,

Buddhika

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS