🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Problem With Community Guideline ?
Page options
alexbobaki
Community Member

Problem With Community Guideline ?

Hello! I'm an old user of rework and I actually really love it. However, I'm making an account to myself as the one I did before was for a friend of mine. I went ahead and did all the things that needed to be done and I even used my business Email during the signing up process. But I'm left with this message.

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review.

I need to know what's wrong with my account, Anyhelp would be extremely appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Alex B wrote:

Hello! I'm an old user of rework and I actually really love it. However, I'm making an account to myself as the one I did before was for a friend of mine.

You can't have two accounts, making an account for "a friend" and using it was a serious violation of the Upwork terms of service...  That profile you are posting from looks to have been already suspended. The "friend's" profile will likely follow.

If you are "a long term user of Upwork" you can't create a new profile.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alex,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket with more details and assist you further with your account, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members