🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problem adding new project to my portfolio
Page options
lslooa
Community Member

Problem adding new project to my portfolio

Hi,

I am having problem adding new project to my portfolio. Every time I added a new Portfolio Project, chose a template, and when I clicked on the "Go to Add Details" button, a popup will appear to confirm if I would like to reload the page (see below). If I chose to relaod, all the data entered previously will disappeared and the it will route me back to the "Add portfolio project" page. portfolio.pngPlease help! Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Leeshin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the problem persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alexsandar,

Thanks for your quick response.

However, I got to same error after I switched to IE.

portfolio2.png

Hi Leeshin,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
b6e490e2
Community Member

I'm having the same issue using Safari and Chrome. In Safari when I click "Go to Add Details" it just take sme back to the "Add Project" Page. I don't seem to have any way to upload my portfolio which is going to cause serious problems.

Hi Brent,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know so we can check further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths