cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Problem finding identity verification link

Cindy Joan B Member Since: Dec 21, 2017
1 of 17

I set up my account yesterday, and I was asked to provide identity verification.  I was going to upload a scan of my driver license, but realized that part of it did not scan properly--so I aborted the process.  Now I can't figure out how to get to a link that will allow me to upload my license. Help!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 17

Hi Cindy,

I believe you are referring to your location verification. You can use this link to go through the process and upload your documents.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Cindy Joan B Member Since: Dec 21, 2017
3 of 17

Thanks so much!

matrix g Member Since: Jun 27, 2018
4 of 17

Can I please get a link to verify my identity and location ? I submited a request 4 times but nothing happens.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 17

Hi Matrix,

I just checked your account and can confirm that our team has not requested this, once our team asks you to finish this short process you will receive detailed instructions about the process. Thank you.

Untitled
IRIN P Member Since: Jan 27, 2019
6 of 17

I need Identity Virification link.

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
7 of 17

Hello Irin,

I have reviewed your account and our team has not requested you to undergo identity verification. Once requested, the instructions of the procedure will be sent to you through your registered email address. Thank you.

- Mary
Untitled
Artak M Member Since: Jun 3, 2018
8 of 17

Mary please help me, i have completed video call verification, but i cant send my id info becouse i cant get link for send my id info

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
9 of 17

Hi Artak,

I can see that you have successfully verified your account. There is no request to undergo ID verification. You may send proposals and start working again. 

- Mary
Untitled
Artak M Member Since: Jun 3, 2018
10 of 17
how to get verification badge?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS