Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem finding identity verification link

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
11 of 17

Hi Artak,

At this time, only Top Rated freelancers will become eligible to earn the “Identity Verified” badge, though we do plan to expand this program in the future. When you become eligible, we will notify you upon login.

- Mary
Untitled
Dukens T Member Since: Mar 19, 2019
12 of 17

Hello,

My account is locked, upwork notice me, I must complete my identity verification video call with Upwork. I'm getting stuck since this morning, I can not find or initiated the video call, i clicked where they tell me, it redirected me to "How can we help" page. can you help me with this please.

Regards,

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 17

Hi Dukens,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Maria Fabiana G Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
14 of 17

Hi! can someone please help me, i cant do the identity verification. I don't see any link and they told me they will send me a email and i havent received yet.

Please, help!

Community Guru
15 of 17

Hi Maria,

A team member will reply to your ticket directly. It will contain the link to verify your account. We appreciate your patience.

- Mary
Untitled
Maria Fabiana G Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
16 of 17

But where is the ticket? Could you please explain it better? I don't understand.

Community Guru
17 of 17

Hi Maria,

The ticket you replied to. If you have questions related to verification, you can post it directly on the ticket thread so that the support team can assist you better. 

- Mary
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS