I installed it but told to wait

Please see capture
https://nimb.ws/HOeJcs

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel, 

I wanted to check if you clicked on "Sign In with Google" when this happened?

~ Avery
Upwork
da691fdd
Community Member

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel, 

I was unable to access the link you have shared. Could you please let me know the steps you took that led to this issue so that I can try and replicate it?

~ Avery
Upwork
da691fdd
Community Member

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel, 

The link you have shared is requesting permission to access the file you have shared. For privacy reasons, I would rather not share my email address which I hope you understand. If you can create a link that will let me access the file without asking permission from the owner (which is you), you can share it here. 

Otherwise, you can also let me know if you opened the app, and clicked on "Sign In with Google" or not since our team is aware of a log-in issue using your Google credentials. If this is your issue, please log in to your Upwork account through a browser. From there, please go to your Connected Services page (Settings > Connected Services), and disassociate your Google account from your Upwork account. Once done, please try logging in to your desktop app with your Upwork credentials to see if the issue persists. 

If you are experiencing something else, please share more information so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths