cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem: "Your Job Application quota has been reached."

Highlighted
Sirazul I Member Since: Oct 17, 2014
1 of 4
"Your Job Application quota has been reached."_ Why this message showing when I try to apply on a job. I never applied in a job. So please solve my problem and give me a solution. Thanks in advance..
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4
Hi Sirazul, You need to complete you profile overview and add more information about your skills in order to get your job application quota restored. Please, refer and reply to the notification that has been sent to you about this issue.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Alakhpreet S Member Since: Mar 24, 2015
3 of 4

I have also the same problem and I have already completed my profile and other skills information but its still showing that "Your Job Application quota has been reached." since 4 months.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 4

Alakhpreet,

Have you submitted your new profile to oDesk customer support for a formal new contractor review?

They're not monitoring your profile page. You have to let them know when you have completed it.

I just took a look at it.

It doesn't look finished at all to me.

If I was a customer service rep and I saw your profile come across my desk I would just put it on the back-burner or ignore it for a few weeks, thinking maybe you'll improve it at some point in the future.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS