🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Problem setting up my Upwork agency as em...
Page options
merishna97
Community Member

Problem setting up my Upwork agency as employees are not being approved as Freelancers

I already run a company (following rules and tax regulations) and I am planning to set up an Upwork agency. I asked my employees to create an Upwork freelancer account but Upwork didn't approve their application (2 employees had applied multiple times, 0 were approved). So, I wanted to know if Upwork allows Upwork agency to send invite to non-Upwork workers (my employees) without the doubt of their application not being approved.

I haven't created my agency yet as I thought it would be troublesome to create one without any of my employees working as freelancers. Should I go on and set up my Upwork agency knowing that my employees will be approved 100% if I send them invites through the agency?

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Merishna, 

Once your agency account is created, you can file a ticket directly with our support team and relay the information you have shared, together with the links of your agency freelancers so that the team can look into this, and share more information on how you can proceed working on Upwork as an agency. 

~ Avery
Upwork

If i pay the fees and upwork doesn't approve his account then what happens?

Hi Merishna,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket with more details and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members