🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Problem while upgrading my membership pla...
Page options
sandeep198888
Community Member

Problem while upgrading my membership plan to plus

I tried several times to upgrade my membership plan to plus but everytime after adding billing method a white screen comes up and nothing will happen. I wait atleast 5 mintus evertime but nothing is happing there and i have to close that screen.

Steps Followed: 

1. Go to Membership & Connects screen.

2. Then click on View or edit membership plan.

3. Then click on Upgrade Button, after that on review upgrade screen i click on the " Activate Freelancers Plus" Button.

4. After that i added my card detail and then click on "Continue button" but nothing is happened only a white screen came up.

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sandeep,

I checked this for you and wasn't able to replicate the issue you're describing. May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to set up billing method here

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

We alreday tried it after clearing the cache and also with another broswer but same issue is coming.

I tried with chrome, Firefox and IE.

Hi Sandeep,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with your concern.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks! I'll be waiting.

Hello 

I am also facing the same issue.Ive attached  the screenshot

Hi Numan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths