🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problem with CS
Page options
891824b5
Community Member

Problem with CS

Hello All 

My problem is the CS **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Group Conversation: Dispute Case for Contract ID # **Edited for Community Guidelines**

The **Edited for Community Guidelines** dont ask client for any proof about her take about than give her the money 

The client give **Edited for Community Guidelines** fake information about ( locked facebook account) 

**Edited for Community Guidelines** give her full money 

Hello **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Note 

1- The job was about the way not for hack Facebook account check below 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

- I give to client the way to can fixed it and her agree with that can fixed it but her dont want to pay anything to me.

2- All her take about it's fake and you give her full money without any proof 

- My proof for facebook account dont locked till now.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

-Please back to me full money because i give you everything you ask me about.

-you give her  the money in end with her fake information's without any proof from her????

- It's her account was give me the User ID and password before .

Thanks 

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite
22 REPLIES 22
PradeepH

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the mediation team. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant team. I see that you have already responded to the dispute support ticket. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep H

Thank you for your answer,still waiting  the mediation team to access because your CS closed again my case.

Note:- 

before open my ticket

- Ture Informations

• The porject was about give the client any way can to fixed her problem for 200$.
  • The project was for 400$ and clent put only 200$ for a way can fixed it.
  • Me and client dont talk about hack her facebook account.
  • Me and client dont talk about locked her account at new device or laptop.
  • The client dont accept to used my first way ( send ticket to support facebook team).
  • The client dont give me her information to can open the ticket form myside.
  • The client accept my other way (get old phone) as solution but dont want to pay anything.
  • The client dont want to pay anything to me for my solution as job complete .
  • The client  gives your CS fake inforamtion to back the 200$ to her without pay anything to me.
  • The client give me her information facebook account ( ID and password ).
  • Your CS dont ask her for any proof for fake infoamtions like locked her account.
  • Your CS let her destoryed my career and reputation by accept her fake informations.
  • Your CS agnoe all my answer and give her full money 200$.
  • Your CS closed my ticket before access the mediation team.

- False or Fake information ( send to your CS without any proof )

• The client used my ticket and send to support Facebook team.
  • The client locked her device by used my ticket.
  • The client can't access to her facebook account anymore.

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite

Ahmed, I can see that you are disappointed by what happened.

But do you understand that it is not Upwork's intention to act as a judge or jury? Nor is it Upwork's intention to act as a detective. It is not Upwork's intention to get in the middle of disagreements between clients and freelancers.

Upwork's policy is to NOT decide who is "right" and who is "wrong" when there is a dispute. Upwork's "dispute" and "mediation" mechanisms are about encouraging communication between clients and freelancers, who can hopefully bring things to a conclusion.

You should never assume that you can "present your case" to Upwork Customer Support and they will then "decide what is fair" and award money to you.

That is not how this works.

For future reference, your goal should not be to gather facts and present proof to Upwork. Your goal should be to understand the Upwork system as much as possible, and then use that information to achieve your goals while never needing to ask Upwork Customer Support to intervene.

Hello Preston H

Thank you so much 

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite

So if I understand correctly, the client had a problem with Facebook that you offered to solve for $400, and your solutions were "contact Facebook support" or "use your old phone"? 

You have a lot of unhappy clients and a very poor JSS - you're going to need to improve or you'll soon find yourself with no work at all.

891824b5
Community Member

Hello All

Till now i dont accept the answer your CS because he dont be fair from first

Where the mediation team ?

So what i can do to get back my money  or go up my complaint to next level ?

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite

Hi Ahmed,

Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
891824b5
Community Member

Hi Nikola S

Okey thanks 

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite

Up ... 

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite
891824b5
Community Member

Hello All

Up ..... 

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite
891824b5
Community Member

Hello All

Any new news ?

More than month now 

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your message. I see that our support team has already reached you via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
891824b5
Community Member

Hello Pradeep H

My problem with your CM in my ticket 

Group Conversation: Dispute Case for Contract ID # 30466129

About other problem with my paypal i see answer your support and thinking in other way right now to can receive my money 

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite
891824b5
Community Member

Hello 

Any new, are the team working on my case ?

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite

Hi Ahmed,

Please refer to your support ticket for information on the status of the case.

~Andrea
Upwork
891824b5
Community Member

Hello Andrea G

Till now no one contact with me about my case from  the mediation team 

About my case still the same " the CS closed as Solved " 

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed, 

I checked your ticket, and I can see that the team reached out to you on 4-July to notify you that the dispute would be closed if they didn't hear back from you. A message was also sent to your group discussion regarding waiting to hear back from you. Unfortunately, the time to respond to the ticket has already lapsed, and the dispute has been closed. The same has been shared with you on your ticket. In a dispute, it's important to respond on time. You may refer to your ticket for more information on your ticket.

~ Avery
Upwork
891824b5
Community Member

Hello Avery 

Thank you for you answer but 

Please recheck again because your CS dont tell me the end deadline is July 5, 2022 before July 5, 2022 or send me email  so how  can i know him deadline in him mind ?

For your information in same ticket he send me him deadline before like 

Please understand, that we require your response by the end of the day of June 27, 2022.

on June 22, 2022 22:21

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your message. You can refer to the Freelancer Private Conversation window on this support ticket to check the deadline notification sent to you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
891824b5
Community Member

Hello Pradeep H

You tell me you send my problem since Jul 8 2022 and must waiting because  One of your team members will reach out to my via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

But till now noone reach  my via ticket or send  me anything so i how much i need to waiting more?

now we are at Aug 19 2022 so can i make it faster or can send my problem to another team and if yes who is this team and how send my problem to them ?

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite
891824b5
Community Member

Hello All

I waiting now about 2 months why no answer from your mediation team ?

Please tell me when the   mediation team start check my problem ?

Where my money ?

Note nothing new at my support page till now 

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite

Ahmed:

You will be more successful in your Upwork endeavors if you think of Upwork as a tool, and work on using that tool to maximize it's usefulness to you.

Think of it like a hammer.

You can use a hammer.

You can learn how to use a hammer more effectively.

There is even a Community Forum you can go to in order to talk with other hammer users about how to use hammers more effectively.

But a hammer has no CS.

Think of Upwork as a tool that does not have Customer Support.

Limit your thinking about Upwork to what you can accomplish with your own hands, without needing to talk to CS.

This doesn't necessarily apply to everyone. But I think this would be a more effective approach for you. Because you have been thinking that Upwork can do things for you that it simply is not going to do, and that has tripped you up.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths