🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problem with Client
Page options
4b06e2fd
Community Member

Problem with Client

Hello Everyone, I am facing a problem with a Client. I don't know why my contract with the client gets suspended. It happens once before but was fixed the next day. For this time client mentioned in advance that our contract is going to cause a problem and the next day, my contract got suspended. What to do here? whats the problem

Did anyone else face the same issue?

Any guidance for me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Your client was put on hold due to a problem on your client's end. Our team has already reached out to your client to assist them further. Once the problem is resolved, the hold will be removed as well and you will be able to continue with your work. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Your client was put on hold due to a problem on your client's end. Our team has already reached out to your client to assist them further. Once the problem is resolved, the hold will be removed as well and you will be able to continue with your work. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Muhammad Khalil A wrote:

For this time client mentioned in advance that our contract is going to cause a problem and the next day, my contract got suspended.

If your client knew in advance that the contract would be suspended, I'm curious as to what they told you. If they knew that there was a problem, why didn't they fix it?

Muhammad Khalil A:

The good news is:

You don't have a problem!

Your client has a problem.

All you need to do is NOT WORK on the contract whenever it is on hold/suspended.

But keep an eye on this client.

If he has already had more than one contract suspension, then he is "skating on thin ice." He needs to straighten up and fly right.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members