🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Problem with **Edited** Software
Page options
e1df922b
Community Member

Problem with **Edited** Software

There is a company called **Edited for Community Guidelines** post a job on your site. And the job was convert pdf file to word . And after I did the work they did not give me my money. So what should I do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "So what should I do?"

There was a lot that you did wrong.

You violated Upwork rules.

You made tactical errors.

You wasted your time working with scammers.

What you need to do next is learn what your mistakes were, so that you don't make those same mistakes again in the future.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jaycrutcher
Community Member

Did you have a contract before you did the work for them?

PradeepH

Hi Mahmoud,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the Client. I do not see any active contract on your Upwork account. Please ensure you have an active contract on Upwork before you initiate any work. 

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "So what should I do?"

There was a lot that you did wrong.

You violated Upwork rules.

You made tactical errors.

You wasted your time working with scammers.

What you need to do next is learn what your mistakes were, so that you don't make those same mistakes again in the future.

I made mistakes while learning but I have completed my project  and there are a few mistakes 

33e266a4
Community Member

I sent many proposals for removal work I worked hard on  I have no value with your platform That's why I don't want to waste my time looking for a real platform I heard that your work is very good, its clients also have a response. 

33e266a4
Community Member

How the platform continues to push new freelancers back  Ratings and proposals are being sent and given to big freelancers They should support small freelancers and take them forward 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths