cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Problem with PayPal withdraw

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 41

Hi Isadora,

One of our team members will investigate this further and contact you directly via ticket.

Untitled
Stanislav S Member Since: May 18, 2016
12 of 41

No, they're truly robots there in support, programmed only to respond what they'd tought and not even anyone tried to solve this. Neither they provided me with any kind of adequate error they get or anything meaningful to discuss with PayPal.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
13 of 41

Hi Stanislav,

I've checked your ticket and see our team investigated your case to the fullest extent, and have confirmed a number of times that there's no issue and your PayPal account can't be used for withdrawing your Upwork earnings.

Stanislav S Member Since: May 18, 2016
14 of 41

Vladimir,

Tha'ts exactly what I'm saying. My PayPal account successfully receives money in different currencies from different countries and only Upwork cannot transfer money there. That's a shame because when you were Elance this type of transactions worked great.

And I never ever got from support any explanation what kind of rejection (or anything else) you get from PayPal when you try to transfer money. Since I don't see any response to that question I continue to think that you just don't care what's going on and don't try to solve that issue.

All (ALL!) responses are - "we are OK, that's problem with your account".

I don't want to waste any more of my time explaining you that another one statement that "you investigated" jut plain false and doesn't solve anything if you don't provide any details what's wrong with that transfer or my account. Just because it works for anybody else except Upwork.

Kind regards,

Stanislav

15 of 41

Hi Stanislav,

I'm sorry but I don't have any other information our team haven't shared on your ticket already. I see you've successfully set up alternative withdrawal methods and are able to use them to withdraw your Upwork earnings.

Mark H Member Since: Jan 30, 2017
16 of 41

Hi Mr. Vladimir,

I have the same issue and my paypal account is verified.

Thanks,
Mark Hany

17 of 41

Hi Mark,

If this option is not available on your Get Paid page, please choose an alternative payment method and contact PayPal for more information.

Lile P Member Since: Nov 15, 2016
18 of 41

Hello,

I have the same problem as I see many eastern European countries have. I am trying to transfer money from up work to my paypal account. Every time the same happens, first the transfer is complete and after few minutes, I am 1$ short for a transfer that failed and never happened. 

Have anyone solved this problem or should I add an alternative method of payment?

Thaks in advance to anyone who can help.

Regards,

Lile

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
19 of 41

Hi Lile,

Please. make sure PayPal payments are supported in your country, confirm your PayPal account, and complete any necessary verification process with them. Check out this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Ivan F Member Since: Nov 23, 2016
20 of 41

Same problem, can't get my payment via PayPal in Ukraine it shows it as failed. It seems the problem is that ayPal does not support receiving payments in Ukraine. They say it will change in the future but for now what alternatives you sugest?

http://www.uadn.net/2016/02/15/ukraine-moves-towards-paypal-residents-can-now-receive-e-payments-fro...

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS