cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with PayPal withdraw

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
21 of 41

Hi Ivan,

Please choose one of the alternative payment options listed on your Get Paid page. I've seen a number of freelancers from your country post that they are either using wire transfer or Payoneer, so you might like to look into those two options while waiting for recommendations from other users from Ukraine. 

Alexander E Member Since: Nov 17, 2016
22 of 41

Hi Stan,

I've found this topic by looking for a solution to the same problem as you described. I work in Russia, and I have verified by PayPal email and phone number. However, my ID is *not* verified yet.

I tried to withdraw an amount of funds greater than possible limitims. Actually I didn't know aboum them. During inspection my PayPay profile I've noticed menu item **Edited for Community Guidelines**

There I've found exact specification of mentioned limits. An attempt to withdraw a bit less than this number was lucky. Hope this may help.

Andre K Member Since: Apr 26, 2017
23 of 41

Hello evryone,

I'm having the same payment problem with paypal.

Did somebosy find a solution?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
24 of 41

Hi Andre, 

Please go to your Settings > Get Paid page to see if Paypal is available in your country. If the Paypal is not listed as an option, please choose one of the alternative payment options available instead. 

-Avery
Untitled
Trim T Member Since: Jun 1, 2017
25 of 41

Hello everyone.

I am having same problem with my transfer from upwork to Paypal.

Payment problem.jpgCan anyone help me ?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
26 of 41

PayPal in your country either does not support MassPay (which is a type of PayPal payment used by Enterprises to pay large numbers of people with no PAyPal fee being charged to the recipient) or does not support it without the recipient's account being specifically enabled for it.

Contact PayPal Support and ask if they can enable your account to receive Dollar MassPay.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
27 of 41

Hi Trim,

Please contact PayPal to check why your transactions are being rejected on their end and consider an alternative withdrawal method.

Stanislav S Member Since: May 18, 2016
28 of 41

Vladimir,

It is not his (or mine, because I have same problem) transaction was rejected. It is Upwork's transactions are being rejected (Upwork pays to me, not vice versa), and your support should contact PayPal and research the cause of this.

The most sad part of it that when Upwork was Elance there were no problem with payments to PayPal (at least I didn't have them)

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
29 of 41

The problem is with YOUR PayPal account, so OF COURSE you must be the one to contact PayPal, because PayPal can not take action on YOUR account for a third party.

The cause is that MassPay must be supported for MassPay payments to be accepted. This is NOT the same as a normal payment (which is why PayPal does not charge you a fee for receiving) and ONLY you can contract PayPal to check if your account can be enabled to receive MassPay or not.

Stanislav S Member Since: May 18, 2016
30 of 41

Petra,

My account successfully receives money from all arount the world, and I SUCCESSFULLY received money from Elance, but suddenly, when Elance became Upwork my account is not eligible for mass payments anymore? Don't you think that's strange?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS