🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problem with Saved Jobs feature
Page options
roberty1y
Community Member

Problem with Saved Jobs feature

The links on the page don't work, i.e. you can't click on the title to expand it to the full text of the job posting.

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Robert,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,

For what it's worth, it doesn't work for me either. I can only see them if I right click and choose to open in a new window.

By the way, is there any way to clean the list of saved jobs?

Hi Maria,

Thank you very much for letting me know. Just like with Robert, I also escalated your concern to the Customer Support team so this can be further reviewed via a support ticket.

Regarding your question about the Saved Jobs list, I'm afraid there's currently no way to clear that list entirely, other than unchecking the "heart" icon right next to the jobs you've saved so they can get removed from the list. I recognize this can be really tedious if you have a long list of saved jobs, so I'll share this feedback with the team for consideration. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks, Luiggi, I've followed the instructions I've received, although so far it hasn't solved the problem. However, as Maria says, I can get around this by opening the link in a new tab. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members