Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with a withdrawal

Highlighted
Marino V Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
1 of 5

Hello,
I have requested withdrawal  at 19.1 2019. I did not receive a payment processed email till now and obviously I didn't receive the payment on my local bank account. (It is my first payment). Ref ID:218066124

Can somebody help me please.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 5

Hi Marino,

Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
wasim k Member Since: Aug 22, 2016
3 of 5

I have made request of withdrawal Direct local Bank Account on Saturday 8/6/2019 but did not received payment at my bank account yet. This is transaction ID 241611199

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 5

Hi Wasim,

We can confirm that your withdrawal was successful from our end. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
wasim k Member Since: Aug 22, 2016
5 of 5
Thanks for your timely response.. I shall wait for 8 working days and then
I will let you know if it still does not reflect in my bank account
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS