Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with access to login

Highlighted
Siti Syairah M Member Since: Apr 25, 2016
1 of 3

Dear, 

My name is Siti Syairah Mohd Mutalip from Malaysia. I've been working on the Upwork platform since January 2016, even I registered somewhere in Aug-Sept. 2015. 

I have a big problem here. Usually, I log in into Upwork using my email address **Edited for Community Guidelines** as the username. However, since yesterday I could not access using this email address. The pop-up box stated that the username/password is not valid. I checked with yahoo Mail and found that my Yahoo email was accessed by an unknown device on 24th April 2016 at 8.05pm from Poland. I think maybe this has made my Upwork account login failed. 

But then I was looking for Upwork help and support, and sumitted requests on my login failures, but I haven't received any feedback yet. I was trying to go for live chat but I couldn't find the section. Then, I created a new account using exactly the same name and email address, but different username to be able to log-in into Upwork. 

Now, I need help from Upwork team to help me to be able to use back the previous account (the failed one), since I still have a number of unused connects for job application and also I have a small amount of money to withdraw. Also if that account is activated, I will close this newly created one. Please help me with this, ASAP as you can. I need to find other jobs and continue working...

Thank you.

Siti. 

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 3

Hi Siti,

Someone from our team will reach out to you soon and assist you with accessing your original account.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 3

Hi Siti,

I see our team has already shared instructions on the ticket you created yesterday. Can you please confirm if you received their reply?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS