🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Problem with adding a withdraw method
Page options
e91583a7
Community Member

Problem with adding a withdraw method

Hi 

I added a "Get paid" bank account about a week ago. It's my Wise (formerly TransferWise) borderless account in USD, so I have an account number, a routing number and my full name on the virtual account. 

I got my account transactions suspended right after doing this, upwork asked me to verify my identity again, I sent an image (front and back) of my national ID card

how long will this verification take? and will they accept my image?

I didn't find an option to add both front and back so I put both of them on one image by using photoshop.

This is the first time I have a problem while getting paid through upwork

Regards,

Yaser

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Yaser,

I have checked and can confirm that there's no restriction on your financial account. I'd also like to confirm that we do not officially support Wise. If there are any updates or changes in the payment methods we support in the future, we’ll make sure to inform our Community. 

Looks like you were able to add a couple of payment methods to your account. For security reasons, your new payment method will become active and ready for use after three days. Let me know if you still need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
e91583a7
Community Member

Sorry I meant today not a week ago

ArjayM

Hi Yaser,

I have checked and can confirm that there's no restriction on your financial account. I'd also like to confirm that we do not officially support Wise. If there are any updates or changes in the payment methods we support in the future, we’ll make sure to inform our Community. 

Looks like you were able to add a couple of payment methods to your account. For security reasons, your new payment method will become active and ready for use after three days. Let me know if you still need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e91583a7
Community Member

Ok, great 

Thank you for the quick reply.

I also want some help setting up a payment method using PayPal

My paypal name is the same for Yaser ashraf riad but they misspelled the last two names they wrote (mustafa) instead of (mostafa) and (mohammad) instead of (mohamed) and this way of writing in arabic isn't wrong as some people write mostafa with the letter (o) and some with (u) and also for (mohamed), they are not originally foreign names so they don't have the same rules as the foreign names.

I would be really grateful if you can help me with verifying my paypal

Thank you so much

Hi Yaser,

Feel free to add your PayPal payment method, if there is a name mismatch the team will review it in 48 hours and reach out to you directly if any further information is needed.

~Andrea
Upwork
e91583a7
Community Member

Thank you

I will try to add it now

e91583a7
Community Member

I tried now but there was a name mismatch as you mentioned,

I will wait for the team's reply.

Thank you again

Hi Yaser,

I took a closer look and I can confirm that the name mismatch on your account has been cleared. Your new payment method will be active and ready for use after three security period days.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e91583a7
Community Member

Thank you very much. 😊

7ada4206
Community Member

Hey it's fatima

I'm new here ,I want to ask regarding my profile ,why it's not updating or adding any information?

I'll be greatly thankful to you if you help me in this

Hi Fatima,

It seems like you are having trouble completing your profile. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the same issue persists, kindly let us know; include the error message you're seeing and a screenshot so we can check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths