🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problem with client
Page options
axaladze-papuna
Community Member

Problem with client

Hello I  made a contract with client and   done work as it was said.  But client Isn't answering me  already 3rd day. What Can I do now? I warned him You need to answer or I should Ask help for upwork 2 day ago.     

6 REPLIES 6
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

If you tracked your time properly (hourly project) or submitted your work on a funded milestone, then you'll be paid automatically. It's not a good idea to threaten a customer, especially if it's been only three days since they last responded. Clients are allowed 14 days to review your work, and Upwork isn't going to rush them for you. 

It was tracked on  6 december and i made job on time,  Yes it is funded milestone  but it is only half

What happens if client  wont answer for 14 days

You get paid automatically for the money that was covered by the milestone. Again, you might want to educate yourself about using upwork properly. It could save you a lot of headaches later. This is not a "problem with client". This is a problem with you understanding how this works. You have 12 jobs on your profile! How do you not know this stuff?

So Finally I must wait 14 days and then I will get paid automatically ?

martina_plaschka
Community Member

You need to learn a thing or two about client management. Threatening him with an upwork scolding? Really bright idea. Don't come complaining about his feedback later. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members