🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problem with my bank account name not matchin...
Page options
rvansanten
Community Member

Problem with my bank account name not matching my verified Upwork name

Hi, 

First time upwork user here and wanted to cash out my 2 week salary from my first job. I linked my bank account, and it said that it does not match my verified Upwork name. I thought that the issue would be that I only used my single first name (Ricardo) on Upwork, while my linked bank account also has my second first name (Vittorio) on it. 

So I edited my Upwork name and added my second name to it. Both these names are also on my ID that I used for verification here, so I'm not expecting an issue here. But now it still says that my name does not match with the bank account on my payment method and it is up for verification.

What will be the process to resolve this and how long would it take? I'm a bit worried since this is my first salary on Upwork and I'm having a good time doing work on this site.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Ricardo,

I am pleased to inform you that your payment method has been approved now and will be active after 3 days. Feel free to message us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Ricardo,

I am pleased to inform you that your payment method has been approved now and will be active after 3 days. Feel free to message us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

I just checked and it is accepted now. Thank you, Pradeep.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths