🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problem with my last name in my profile
Page options
damico-sebastian
Community Member

Problem with my last name in my profile

Hello, I have a problem with how my last name looks on my profile. I recently did a data update since my middle name was missing, this is an important detail since due to this difference in the name I could not transfer my earnings to Paypal. Solved this, now I find the inconvenience that my last name "D'Amico" is seen as "D & # 039; Amico", I mean that the apostrophe is generating a writing error. Although now I have no problem withdrawing funds, I have noticed that when I now send a proposal to a potential client, they no longer answer me, and I think that the way my first and last name looks does not generate confidence in clients. I already tried many times to rewrite the last name and at the moment correct it, but when I return to my profile the error remains unchanged. I need urgent help from Upwork technical support, since I am wasting my connections and time and this implies loss of money.

2 REPLIES 2
damico-sebastian
Community Member

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sebastian Leonardo,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members