🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Problem with resubmitting my profile
Page options
rtajuar16
Community Member

Problem with resubmitting my profile

Hello,

I have been out of upwork for almost 2 years. Now I want to get back to work with my old profile. I reopened my profile again and made some changes alongside my portfolio, skills etc. After clicking the "resubmit" button it says "You can resubmit your profile for review after correcting the issues that were identified during the review process. Please check your email for the complete list of issues." But I don't see any flaws or issues in my profile. Besides, I cannot find the email which it says to have sent me. Maybe I deleted it. Can anyone help me with my problem as soon as possible? It would be really nice of you!

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rashid, 

It looks like your account was limited in 2014 for a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. The team will reach out to you through an email with more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
rtajuar16
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thanks for your fast response. When I will be receiving the email? I would like to get back to work as soon as possible?

Thank you!

Hi Rashid,

Our team will resend the ticket shortly and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello again,

I have received an email regarding the suspension reason of my account and it says I am still below the required age to work at upwork. That's why they have permanently deactived my account. I don't remember what brith year I put at the first place. But I have legal documentation and passport to prove that I am currently 19. Can I get any kind of help regarding this problem? or Do I just have to delete this account and create a new one?

Thank You!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rashid,

I see that our support team has reached out to you directly via this support ticket to address this concern. Please refer to the ticket for additional details. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths