🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problem with time tracker
Page options
tiavina21
Community Member

Problem with time tracker

Hi. I have some problem with my time tracker. The application won't restart. I've already reinstalled but it's not working yet. Can you help me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tiavina, 

Did you log in with your Google credentials? If so, could you please log in to your Upwork account through a browser? From there, please go to your Connected Services page (Settings > Connected Services), and disassociate your Google account from your Upwork account. Once done, please try logging in to your desktop app with your Upwork credentials to see if the issue persists. 

Please let us know if this isn't the case so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tiavina, 

Did you log in with your Google credentials? If so, could you please log in to your Upwork account through a browser? From there, please go to your Connected Services page (Settings > Connected Services), and disassociate your Google account from your Upwork account. Once done, please try logging in to your desktop app with your Upwork credentials to see if the issue persists. 

Please let us know if this isn't the case so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi I have problem with time tracker I cant open it 

Hi ViKtorija,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members