🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problem with withdrawing money via Wise
Page options
9f22c812
Community Member

Problem with withdrawing money via Wise

Hey, 

I've been trying to withdraw funds via ACH to my Wise US bank account, but it was rejected twice.

I read some recent threads on here from other freelancers who've withdrawn their money to Wise successfully.

Could anyone help me out with this?

Thank you!

17 REPLIES 17
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lemya,

I checked and can confirm that a second withdrawal you initiated today was just successfully processed on our end. Processing time varies from bank to bank but usually takes between 2 and 5 days. Please let us know if the money doesn’t show after eight days and we will assist you with the trace.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
9f22c812
Community Member

Thank you, Bojan.

9f22c812
Community Member

Hey Bojan,

My payment was rejected again. The email didn't specify the reason of rejection.

Hi Lemya, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
b8032def
Community Member

Hi, I've been trying to withdraw funds via ACH to my Wise US Bank account, but I'm twice time rejected.

There is no explanation in mail.

Does anyone can help me?

Sincerely, Sabiha.

Hi Sabiha,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
florenciafalco
Community Member

I'm having the same issue right now, were you able to solve this? Any help you could share with me? I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

Hi Florencia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
geri_kol
Community Member

I seem to be having the same problem. Upwork payments always arrive via ACH in my WISE account on the day after I withdraw, specifically around noon CET. I withdrew yesterday and it is now 5.30pm CET, with no trace of the payment in either my Upwork or my WISE account. I would like for someone to look into this. 

Hi Gergana,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

I have the same problem. My payment to Wise account got rejected today

Please guide,

Thanks 

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring is still in process. Funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days from ACH deposits (Automatic Clearing House). Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. 

Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

yeah but it got rejected the first time so I transferred again - not sure this time they will reject or let it pass 

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Contact Wise to see what is stopping the payment on their side.

mrati73
Community Member

Hi All,

My payment to Wise account is getting rejected and not sure reason for that. Its rejected twice and upwork didn't mention reason in email. Can someone please guide me on this issue?

Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths