🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Problems, payment issue and feedback issu...
Page options
alishyhashmi
Community Member

Problems, payment issue and feedback issue

Hi!

Hope you are doing well!

I am facing 2 problems 

1- My client's feedback is not showing on my profile, i have recieved email of feedback, but its not visible on my profile.

2- I have completed my hourly job on 3/hour. I worked for 5 hours. My earning should be 15$. But when i click on get paid option, it shouws your balance is 2$.Why is this showing?

Upwork please solve my these two problems. Thank You! 

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ghazala F wrote:

Hi!

Hope you are doing well!

I am facing 2 problems 

1- My client's feedback is not showing on my profile, i have recieved email of feedback, but its not visible on my profile.

2- I have completed my hourly job on 3/hour. I worked for 5 hours. My earning should be 15$. But when i click on get paid option, it shouws your balance is 2$.Why is this showing?

Upwork please solve my these two problems. Thank You! 

1. Takes time

2. You bought connects or some of the hours are elegible in the next week. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ghazala,

When a contract ends, you also can leave feedback about your experience with the client. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired. 

You can check your In Review tab in order to confirm the status of the payment you're looking for. 

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths