🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problems to withdraw in Armenia
Page options
daniilre
Community Member

Problems to withdraw in Armenia

Many people are relocating now to Armenia, opening companies, and getting entrepreneur statuses. I am helping people with this process and relocating myself. We were able to do everything except a thing that I never expected to break: wire transfers to an Armenian bank. I have confidence that withdrawal to this bank is working properly if credentials are passed correctly (including BENEFICIARY and INTERMEDIARY bank). However, it is not possible to provide these credentials in Upwork and already know that it is not in control of upwork. 

I am creating this post to reach people who can help to solve this problem not just for me, but for all Armenian freelancers who face or will face this issue in the future. I know that Upwork can be communicative and there are a lot of passioned problem-solvers in the Upwork team. We are pretty tight on time and good communication with people who can impact the problem can be very helpful.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
daniilre
Community Member

I am happy to announce that with help of Upwork Team, this problem is now resolved. You can for sure withdraw to Inecobank and Bank of Georgia. Please contact me if you need any help in Armenia!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
daniilre
Community Member

I am happy to announce that with help of Upwork Team, this problem is now resolved. You can for sure withdraw to Inecobank and Bank of Georgia. Please contact me if you need any help in Armenia!

Hi Daniil!
Can you be a little more specific, I have the same Inecobank, and should be the first transaction. Is it enough to specify "INTERMEDIARY BANK" or "BENEFICIARY BANK"

The question is quite urgent, I would be very grateful for help. I can also be contacted via Telegram chat: blaaackbunny

Hi there, what kind of an Inekobank account do I need to easily transfer my payments from upwork account into the bank account? Thank you

f6dd0b99
Community Member

Hello Daniil, How Can I Contact You Brother? I Really need some help with withdrawals
Million Thanks..

Hi Hagop. Just reached you via DM 

yunoguchi
Community Member

Hello Daniil. Now I am starting my activity as an individual enterpreneur in Armenia. As long as I know, I should receive payment into a local bank account, so I am trying to choose the one which Upwork supports. Does Inecobank really work with Upwork, eventhough Upwork official website doesn't mention to any of Armenian banks?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members