🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problems with Portfolio Image Edition
Page options
rainermolina
Community Member

Problems with Portfolio Image Edition

Hi, colleagues! hope you're doing well, I'm a graphic designer and Illustrator on Upwork, lately I have tried to edit the images on my portfolio as it's the way I showcase my work, but I have been getting the following error message.Error message saying "Forbidden. You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page"Error message saying "Forbidden. You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page" 

And this thing also happens on a friend's account when he tries to edit his portfolio, we need to know why this is happening or if it's going to be fixed since we depend on our portfolio for our work.

Regards!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rainer,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble updating your portfolio images. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ijlalzaidi786
Community Member

Hi Rainer,

You can contact support regarding your account being suspended.

Regards

Hi Ijlal! I'm sure that's not the problem since Upwork hasn't notified me that my account has been suspended, and I'm able to do anything on the page, I'm only getting this error when editing an existing image on my portfolio.

I think it's an error on the page.

Hi Rainer,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble updating your portfolio images. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths