🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problems with Upwork desktop app
Page options
eeea1f8a
Community Member

Problems with Upwork desktop app

The Upwork destktop app isn't loading for me. Just keep getting a message saying "one moment please". I've tried restarting my computer and reinstalling the app. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

RachaelScreenshot 2020-03-05 17.52.07.png

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rachael,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your Desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
reissier-sylvain
Community Member

Hello Rachel,

I have the same problem. Did you find a way to solve it ?

Thanks

Sylvain

Hi Sylvain,

Please go to Settings > Connected Services > and disconnect your Google account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Which Settings are you talking about?

I do not see this path in my desktop app nor my browser.

Cheers

Sylvain

Hi Sylvain,

Could you please share a screenshot of the error you`re receiving on your end? I would also like to confirm that at the moment you don't have any contracts. Once you`re hired on an official hourly contract, it will be listed on the desktop app as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Sylvain & Goran,

I've contacted customer service about this multiple times and have been told they have "escalated the issue to the tech team" but still haven't heard anything. It's been over 6 weeks at this stage.

Hi Rachael,

I`m sorry about the delay and the inconvenience this had caused you. I would like to confirm that our engineering team is working on releasing a permanent fix for this problem. 
Our team will also update your ticket with additional information and assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members