🐈 Community
jon_kay

Problems with submitting and accepting things

This is a problem forwarded to me by my most recent client (Demetrius), that he (and I) definitely need some help with - we recently finished a project, and I did the standard submission / post feedback / recieve payment process, which worked fine from my end. At his end, however, he can't submit feedback to me (it's blocked, or simply inactive), can't send me a new contract for the next design he wants me to do; and - after I tried sending my own proposal for said design through from my end, to see if that helped - he can't make that do anything either! I've just sent him a note about the whole 'clean cookies and cache, use a different browser' thing, which I see other people have tried; but if that doesn't solve his problem - and he has had quite a few account problems recently, apparently - what exactly do we do? Should I just tell him 'contact the site admins, see what they find'?  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jon,

I checked your account and found the contract on which your client hasn't left feedback yet. Since the contract was completed more than 14 days ago, this option is no longer available on your client's end by design. However, you can go to the contract and click the "Enable client to change feedback" link, in order to allowed them to leave their feedback.

I also checked and see you haven't received any invited/offers and don't have an interview with this client. Please share your profile link with your client and ask them to use the Hire Now button displayed there, in order to send you an offer and create a new contract once you accept it. Ask them to contact Customer Support if they need further guidance and feel free to pm me the update regarding these two actions.

Untitled

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jon,

I checked your account and found the contract on which your client hasn't left feedback yet. Since the contract was completed more than 14 days ago, this option is no longer available on your client's end by design. However, you can go to the contract and click the "Enable client to change feedback" link, in order to allowed them to leave their feedback.

I also checked and see you haven't received any invited/offers and don't have an interview with this client. Please share your profile link with your client and ask them to use the Hire Now button displayed there, in order to send you an offer and create a new contract once you accept it. Ask them to contact Customer Support if they need further guidance and feel free to pm me the update regarding these two actions.

Untitled

Ahh, yes, that sounds like the right answer - thank you!

Learning Paths