🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Processing a proposal
Page options
jennifer_87
Community Member

Processing a proposal

Hello, I have applied for a job on the 12.08. and my proposal status has noch changed since then. Will I get some kind of answer if my proposal is not accepted? Or will the proposal status just not change? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jr-translation
Community Member

Jennifer S wrote:

Hello, I have applied for a job on the 12.08. and my proposal status has noch changed since then. Will I get some kind of answer if my proposal is not accepted? No

Or will the proposal status just not change? It will move from
Submitted proposals to Active proposals once a client started an interview. You can check it here: Proposals

Keep in mind that you are not applying for full-time employment when you apply on Upwork. You will most likely never hear from clients you send a proposal to.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jr-translation
Community Member

Jennifer S wrote:

Hello, I have applied for a job on the 12.08. and my proposal status has noch changed since then. Will I get some kind of answer if my proposal is not accepted? No

Or will the proposal status just not change? It will move from
Submitted proposals to Active proposals once a client started an interview. You can check it here: Proposals

Keep in mind that you are not applying for full-time employment when you apply on Upwork. You will most likely never hear from clients you send a proposal to.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths