🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Approval Assistance
Page options
edaf4739
Community Member

Profile Approval Assistance

I'd like to have a better understanding on what should be done in order to have you approve my profile so that I may start sending proposals. I have made several attemps but in the end, I am unable to fix the issue. Please help.

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Giovanny,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello and thank you for your quick response. An Upwork Team Member
contacted me and requested for documentation in which it has been provided.
Soon after these documents were uploaded, I went and resubmitted my Upwork
profile as well.

Looking forward to a positive result.

Hi Giovanny,

Please allow more time for our team to carefully review your case and respond to your open ticket. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

What does this mean?

Is this an automated response?

Hi Giovanny,

If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly on your ticket. Our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks! I have been looking to obtain responses from tech support but I am not receiving anything. Could you please look into this?

Hi Giovanny,

I can see that our team is communicating and assist you directly on your ticket. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members