cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Completion stuck at 95% and errors when uploading to portfolio

romanam
Active

Hello,

I am currently setting up my profile. I've completed all the tasks and filled out all my infomation. However, I am still at 95% completion for my profile. I also have an issue when I upload an image to my portfolio. It says it is uploaded but then shows a "broken image" tumbnail. I tried to reupload / simply remove the image - and when I go to save it; it tells me:  "Something went wrong, please try again." 
Endless cycle! 

This is very frustrating. Any advice?

3 REPLIES 3
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Roman,

I refreshed your profile and it's at 100% now.

As for the portfolio thumbnail, could you please make sure the image is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .png format and under 5 MB? You can also try to use a different browser to upload it.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
9a32d110
Active

Hello there. Is there any ways to complete a profile without having a certification? I don't have it yet and still stucked at 95% completion.

Hi Mark Louie,

There are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 60% you’ll need a photo, title, overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. Feel free to check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS