🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Editing
Page options
caseyvano
Community Member

Profile Editing

Hi! Is there anybody who could assist me with my profile? I want my profile to stand out so I'd like to partner with someone to proofread and edit it. Is this possible?

2 REPLIES 2
thats2enam
Community Member

No, There's no functionality like this in upwork as far as i know

But you can follow these tips to stand up your profile.

- Link Your Accounts

After choosing the correct profile, you will be given the option to link your Upwork account to other online accounts such as Behance, Facebook, Twitter, Dribbble, LinkedIn, DeviantArt, and many more as you can see below.

- Add a profile photo that detects face

- Add Your Title
This section is probably one of the most ignored sections on Upwork; yet, it is one of the most important parts of your profile. There seems to be a general tendency of quickly writing whatever comes to mind when writing the title – something just to fill the required bit.

It is important that you realize that this is the first real description of yourself that clients will see, so you want to catch their eye right away. This small line will play a big role in determining whether a client continues looking at your profile and hopefully consider you for the job.

When writing your title:

Be simple and concise: Use straightforward words to create a professional title that describes your skills.
Be specific: Remember competition is high and therefore you have to be very precise on what niche you want to work in and avoid being a jack of all trades as this will narrow your chances of getting hired. So ensure your specific niche comes out clearly on your title.
Use keywords: Use keywords and phrases that describe your skills and that a potential client might use to search for someone with your skills.

- Add Your Overview

- Add an Introduction Video

- List Your Skills

- Assess Your English Skills

- Add Your Employment History

- Add Your Education

- Build Your Portfolio

Okay, thank you for responding and providing that information.  

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members