cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Flagged as Inappropriate

Community Guru
Cathleen C Member Since: Aug 17, 2015
21 of 37

Then you might want to contact support, because clearly something is wrong. I tried to click on the button, even though it said it was private, but it didn't go anywhere.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
22 of 37

Dante,

Just to clarify, are you referring to "Flag as inappropriate" link that shows above your hourly rate when you view your profile as others see it? 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
23 of 37

I found Dante's profile by searching. I also think snide implications that his profile might be trafficked are unacceptable.

Community Guru
24 of 37

"I also think snide implications that his profile might be trafficked are unacceptable."

Can you explain what that means? I have gone through the thread and I am not sure what you are referring to. I am not up on the lingo yet.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
25 of 37

LOL.

Dante,

It sounds as though Valeria has figured out what the problem is... She is asking if you see a link that says "Flag as inappropriate" above your hourly rate.

We ALL have that that link on our profiles.

That does not mean your profile is flagged as inappropriate. That is a link that presents a tool for people who see your profile to report it if there are any problems.

So the good news is your profile has no problems at all. You simply misunderstood what you saw there.

Community Guru
26 of 37

Well, his profile does have one problem, just not that one. He is saying he marked it public, but it shows private.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
27 of 37

Cathleen,

I did it encounter it as private before, but it seems fine now...

profile.png

Dante C Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
28 of 37

Yes, that's what I mean.

Dante C Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
29 of 37

To all who give time looking for solution, THANK YOU. I really thought that my profile is flagged.

Pamela K Member Since: Oct 2, 2015
30 of 37

Hello,

I am new to Upwork and is also seeing the same note on my profile page "flagged as inappropriate" -  It is public.  It also appears that although I continue to update my profile my stat remains at 30% - can someone please check out my profile and advise.

Many thanks.

Pamela

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS