🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Flagged
Page options
laura-ola
Community Member

Profile Flagged

My account was flagged for feedback building because I was hired by a relative, please I'll like to know what to do, what steps to take to prevent breaking upwork guidelines should the clients account be deleted or should the job be ended what exactly can I do.

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ibitola,

Unfortunately since private details are involved we won't be able to discuss the details about your account here. I can see that you have followed up on your ticket and our team will assist you further as soon as possible.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to post them directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Alright thank you.

prestonhunter
Community Member

Re: "My account was flagged for feedback building because I was hired by a relative..."

To help anyone who reads this thread:

It is not appropriate for an Upwork freelancer to be hired by a relative.
It is not appropriate for an Upwork client to hire a relative.

How do I flag a profile that is not correct?

Hi Siegfried,

You can use the flag option found on each profile anytime you’d like to report it for the review to our team. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

You can use the flag option found on each profile anytime you’d like to report it for the review to our team. 

Well, no, Siegfriend can't because since the new profile went live the "flag as inappropriate" option on profiles has been missing when viewed from a freelancer profile.

It is only available when viewing the profile with a client account.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members