🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Profile Link
Page options
jamescarson192
Community Member

Profile Link

Hello, there. I've been trying to no avail to get my profile link. Could someone please help?
9 REPLIES 9
petra_r
Community Member

James C wrote:
Hello, there. I've been trying to no avail to get my profile link. Could someone please help?

copy profile link.jpg

Thnks for your response, Petra.
I now see why I couldn't access it. I'm using a mobile phone at the moment.
Could you possibly help copy the link? I need it urgently.
petra_r
Community Member

James C wrote:
Thanks for your response, Petra.
I now see why I couldn't access it. I'm using a mobile phone at the moment.
Could you possibly help copy the link? I need it urgently.

Unfortunately not, as I can't access your profile.

You could stop using the mobile version and get on your profile from the desktop cersion of your profile via a browser.

But any client you apply to can see your profile from your proposal and any non Upwork member could not see or access your profile anyway because it is set to Upwork users only (or private)

Hi, Petra.

Has the profile link location changed? I am using Firefox and cannot find an URL in my profile. In addition, all this information has been moved to the left column. I know I saw it once ages ago. Can you please advise. Thanks.

upwork-profile.PNG

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alison, 

You should be able to get your profile link by clicking on this button on your profile. Also, here is the link to your profile. We rolled out a new design for freelancer profiles that showcases your experience in a different way as announced on this thread

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for your prompt reply. I also see that it's the same as the link in the address bar, which I wasn't sure about.

Hi, Bojan.

Can you please remove the link to my profile in your comment? Someone just brought this to my attention. Thanks for your reply though. --Alison 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alison,

I went ahead and edited my reply to remove the link to your profile as you requested. I'd like to note, however, that unless your Upwork profile is set to private, it can be accessed from the Community by clicking on your name next to the post and then View Upwork Profile. That's how it works by design for all Community members.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks, Bojan.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths