🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile No longer available
Page options
salmandawood
Community Member

Profile No longer available

Dear team,

Whenever i try to click my profile then a screen appear with a message "Freelance profile not Found". Please guide me how can i fix this issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

Someone from our team has reached out to you via support ticket with more info about your account.

Thanks! 

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea

My profile verification was completed successfully but still I couldn't view my own profile

Still same error appears

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola

My profile is visible now

Thanks for your support

I have an error with my profile it says 'Freelancer profile not found.' I have been submitting proposals but then I realize it is an error on your end that's why I wasn't getting a possible job. Please help. Thank You.

Hi Ken,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ancino
Community Member

Hi Team, I also have the same issue too "Freelancer profile not found" every time I click on my profile. How can I fix this as well please? I think that's the reason my proposal was not notice to every client I tried to apply. My connects has been wasted 😞 

Thank you

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still experiencing the same issue? 

If the issue persists please send us a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ancino
Community Member

Screenshot_20220315-181841_Chrome.jpg

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for noticing my issue. I have attached the error that showing to my upwork. I already clear my cached and try to open on different browser. But still the same error. 

Thank you

Hi Vanessa,

Could you please confirm if you're getting this error when trying to access your profile from a specific link or is it happening always?

~Andrea
Upwork
ancino
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I notice this when I try to click "View Proposal" to the client I submitted my proposal, and then click the "General Profile" and it show "Freelancer profile not found". Is this normal? I am thinking that this may be the reason why no one is responding me.

Thank You

Hi Vanessa,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ancino
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for the feedback. I already check my email and send the issue to your agent.

Thank you for your help

Vanessa

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths