cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Photo - Drop Here

Community Guru
Angela L Member Since: Oct 20, 2009
1 of 14

Every profile I go to now, including my own, has a green square that says "Drop Here" where the profile photo normally is. I see my photo in other areas, but not on the main profile image (nor do I see others' photos on their profiles). Are others seeing this as well?

Eldin G Member Since: Jun 20, 2015
2 of 14

Here it is:

Iamge

Is not big issue but it's little ugly.

I can suplly error log to developer.

Community Guru
Mario C Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
3 of 14

Same here Screenshot from 2015-09-24 17-46-22.png

Ilker T Member Since: Sep 24, 2015
4 of 14

The problem is anyone can edit other users' profile pictures yet the change will be made to their own profile picture. It seems like there is no danger with that, however it makes Upwork look less professional.

Community Guru
Evelina H Member Since: Jan 29, 2015
5 of 14

The problem is not only that they don't listen, but that they switch to new layouts/web changes which are broken right out of the box!!

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
6 of 14

Hi Angela,

Im not able to replicate this on my end. Are you looking as a client at the freelancer page? Is that where you see the green box?

Thanks,

Lena

Untitled
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
7 of 14

I can confirm this, as it's also happening on my profile (both user view and "public" view), as well as everyone elses profile. When I hover over it, nothing happens, and I can't click it.

I'm looking as a freelancer.

Community Guru
Angela L Member Since: Oct 20, 2009
8 of 14

@Lena E wrote:

Hi Angela,

Im not able to replicate this on my end. Are you looking as a client at the freelancer page? Is that where you see the green box?

Thanks,

Lena

Hi Lena,

I am a freelancer, looking at my profile page (as well as other freelancers' profile pages). However, in other areas, like at the top of the page next to the bell, and here on the forum, I do see my photo.uwprofpic.GIF

Eldin G Member Since: Jun 20, 2015
9 of 14

Hi Lena,

For me it shows everywhere:
-on my profile page
-on my profile page with option "View my profile as others see it"
-on other browser where I am not logged in

Greetings

Community Guru
Javier M Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
10 of 14

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS