🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Picture Upload Error
Page options
alexanderhakim
Community Member

Profile Picture Upload Error

When trying to complete my profile, I cannot upload a picture. It just pops up with an error message every time I try to upload. It's been a couple days that I have tried now and nothing works. I even tried uploading the profile picture in different file formats but nothing.

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexander,

Could you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
alexanderhakim
Community Member

I am making my profile and cannot upload an image for my profile picture. I have tried different file formats, different web browsers, and I have already contacted support but they just told me to try the same thing again. I have been doing this for three days. Please help, I want to get my profile approved and started.

I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists, Alexander.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to further assist you with uploading your profile photo. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
anisb4
Community Member

I am facing the same issue. Changed browsers and cleared cache, however I am still getting the same error message

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anis, 

Could you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250p? Please also make sure that t is a clear, headshot-style photo of you which is cropped from the top of your head, and just below your shoulders. Please also check if your photo meets the guidelines listed below:

• You are not wearing sunglasses in the photo
  • It is not a logo or clip-art
  • It is not a group photo
  • The photo was not digitally-altered 

Let us know if the issue persists even after following the guidelines above. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths